Monday, March 8, 2010

2. Honour Killings

In this semester's research paper, I will write about honour killings. When I look at other options, I see that none of them attracks my attention as much as honour killings does. I had also evaluated this in my TLL 001 course, when I was writing about the necessity of the abortion pills and the pregnant girls being killed, so I have a little background about honour killings. I also plan to talk to people who are actually in these cases (like the mother of an honour killing victim) and write about them, if this is possible.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow...if you can interview someone like that, it will be fantastic indeed...it will need to be a fairly structured interview, and I can give you advice on that...but what a fantastic way to add depth to your research!

    ReplyDelete