Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5. 7 Weeks

This is my second time taking this class. The biggest difference between these two is the encouragement factor I obviously feel in this term. We also had blogs last year but noone seemed to care that much, especially Sonja's interest on us made me feel responsible doing the assignments, which is really helpful. In last 7 weeks, I feel like I learned lots of things which I will need in the rest of my academic life. Writing an academic essay was one of the biggest issues I had diffuculties in, but I understood almost all the system within the links we are suggested to look at and other helpful documents in sucourse.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear it's going better for you the second time around! Blogging is such a great way to improve writing skills, to gain a sense of audience and to improve your critical thinking. I have done a lot of research on this topic and I believe in it strongly. And yes, as you mention, I am very interested in developing real communication with my students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking this course twice as like you and last year i haven't even go to a single lesson. Sonja is really a dominant force upon us:)

    ReplyDelete